Akios Airpower RXP SRS (Sliding Reel Seat)
With its insanely powerful high modulus HMX46T carbon construction, progressive action and lightning fast recovery, the AIRPOWER sets new standards for modern three-piece rods.
Rigorously tested in the hands of UK and US tournament casters, and fitted with anti tangle alconite guides, sliding screw lock reel seat and stainless steel reinforced spigots, blank strength and build quality is assured.
Blending seamlessly into the blank, the hybrid tip provides exceptional bite registration, resulting in a truly astonishing powerhouse fishing rod.
This SRS (Sliding Reel Seat) version allows both multiplier and fixed spool reels to be set in a position of your choice.
- Insanely Powerful High Modulus HMX46T Carbon Rod Blank with Neoteric Reinforced Graphite (NRG) Technology for EXTREME Casting Performance
- Hybrid Tip for Superior Bite Registration
- Anti-Tangle Alconite Guides Configured for Fixed Spool & Multiplier
- Sliding Screw Lock Reel Seat
- Japanese Shrink Rubber Butt Section
- Stainless Steel Metal Band Reinforced Spigots for Added Strength
- N-Gage System for Perfect Guide Alignment
- Sure Grip System (SGS) to Aid Rod Dismantling
- Counter Balance Weight System in Handle
- Supplied with Akios Padded Rod Bag
- Rod Length: 4.35m / 14.5ft
- Overall Weight: 840g (with counter balance weights); 728g (without counter balance weights)
- Butt Diameter: 24mm
- Casting Weight: 120-225g (4.2–8oz)